Last updated: June 2023
- What are cookies?
- Cookie list
- How to manage and disable cookies
- Further information about cookies
- More about privacy
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that contains data, placed on your device by our website each time you visit it. The data contained within these tiny files are read each time your web browser requests a page from our web server and provides practical benefits to you by making access to our website a smoother experience than it otherwise would be.
Cookies are used by all websites, and have several different functions.
At a basic level cookies will:
- Allow the website to work properly
- Help understand how people use the website
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analytics cookies which provide information about your visit to the site such as to count the number of unique visitors and to see how visitors move around the site. This website uses third party cookies to provide analytics through Google Analytics.
- Session cookies which provide security features for this website to help secure it.
Please note: Other external websites to which our websites may be linked, may also make use of their own cookies.
How to manage and disable cookies
If you want to control the cookies we set in your browser, just open the Cookie Preferences panel from the link below.
If you do not wish to receive cookies from this website you can also use your browser settings to accept or reject new cookies and also to delete existing cookies. For further instructions on how to do this within the majority of web browsers, visit: allaboutcookies.org.
If you do choose to disable some or all cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our websites.
Further information about cookies
To read more, see: